Thursday, May 27, 2010

Working with the Student Teachers

Today Lily Kate, Liam, Will and Maddy worked with the student teacher to make tornados. We used two bottles each, we chose which colour dye to have in our bottles and we also had glitter to make it look sparkly. We put coloured beads and hearts and stars in too. We used selotape to stick the bottles together. It was exciting listening to the noise it made when we tipped them upside down. We had an interesting happy time working with the student teacher.

3 comments:

  1. Wow the tornado making looked like fun. Shame I was sick and missed it. Its neat to see the cool things you have been doing on our blog site and it makes me want to hurry up and get better so I can get back to Room 16.
    from Lily Rall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure if my last post got sent off so writing it again. Cool tornados. Cant wait to get back to school to check them out
    From Lily Rall

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was sick I wish I could make one of those cool tornados. It made me think I should hurry up and go back to school.
    By Gus

    ReplyDelete